Community Favorites

Sunday, February 11, 2018

i just wanna be friends again!


PIP CHALLENGE 1806
Grab our badge for your blog...


Ever had a misunderstanding with someone you love?  I think we all have!  Well here is a great opportunity to make a cute card of reconciliation!!  

This adorable image is a digi from All Dressed Up who so generously provided it to me as inspiration for the current PIP Challenge (anything goes theme) and is called Little Patch Puppy.            Would you like to have it for free?  Read on!!

What an adorable and versatile image!! Now that I've used it, I think I would like to print this one bigger, like 7 inches!! Wouldn't it be adorable on a canvas bag, jeans pocket or a baseball cap?  Even as an adult I would wear a pair of bell-bottoms with this great pup on one of the flares!!

For now I have it on a "let's make up" style card.  To emphasize the patchwork theme I used some paper scraps to make a crazy quilt style background and added the clouds and grass in applique fashion :) 
My freehand lettering needs a little polish, but really, if this were stitched, it's likely to look just as juvenile!!  I loved adding pattern in where there wasn't any, like his blue ear and periwinkle eye patch! I think swiss dot on whole body would be cute as well!
Now - How Can You Have This Digi FREE? Just enter your creation over at the PIP Challenge Blog!!  The theme is "Anything Goes" so no pressure creating something unusual, just do what you do best, link it up and you could WIN!!  All Dressed Up is sponsoring a prize including 2 (YES2!!) digital images of  YOUR CHOICE!! One Lucky winner will be chosen Sunday, February 18 by the PIP Challenge BlogSpot & posted with the new Monday Challenge.

If you win, I would love to hear from you!  Share your free digi choices in the comments!  It is so fun to say "Oh!!  I love that one too!!" or "Wow! I've not seen that one before!!"  You are also welcome to share your creations in my FB groug "Hi!" Notes.  I would love to help celebrate your win!!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, you really outdid yourself on this one! It is absolutely gorgeous and full of FUN! Love all the fantastic detail you put into this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.