Community Favorites

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Planner Girl Wintery Thank You

Cold Outside by Unity Stamp Company
Yes!! It's another Winter theme thank you card!!  How blessed am I that I have SO MANY PEOPLE TO THANK!!

I admit though, I am especially loving that I get to make Winter theme cards without making them all Christmas cards.  It gives me so much more opportunity to use my wonderfully "chilly" or "cozy" stamps!!
detail of edging die cuts


This wonderful little gal is from the Unity Stamp Company's collection called Planner Gals .  I just think they are so pretty, which makes them lots of fun to stamp
& color!!

The snowflake square is from a fun set by Spellbinders called Snowflake Snippets.  I cut it from a shimmery blue cardstock and embossed the sentiment with white since the only other white was the fussy cut edge.  I thought it pulled it all together!

I left a major portion of the card blank ~ I just really liked the proportionality of it.  I also used a solid dark cardstock because any background pattern seemed to pull attention away from the 3 elements I liked so much, the girl, the snow and the sentiment!!

Hope Your January is going wonderfully 😊  Stay  warm my friends 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.