Community Favorites

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Eve Girl

Wow!! Christmas was not only beautiful this year but it was simply BEAUTIFUL!  I got less done that ever, the least amount of baking, gifts, cards, & money but. . . . WOW!!  It was beautiful :)


Finally a little slower around here, it is time for "Thank You" cards!! One of my favorites   from Unity Stamp Company is "Eve Girl"Here she is in water color!!  I  used a background die from Spellbinders -"Flurries" - and water colored a background for it that went well with Eve's color scheme! Avoiding heaviness on the front of the card, I stamped the sentiment on vellum ~ it is slightly transparent and doesn't choke  the space.


I think she is just as full of joy as I was upon receiving the gift she's being sent off as a "Thank You" for!!

To avoid adding more weight to the front of the card by mounting it on the white cardstock I wanted on the back,  I left a tab to attach a white back.  This time I decided to punch the snow border along it and then sprinkle the flakes around my label.


I also added a cozy little stamp (also from
Unity Stamps) to the inside right bottom
of the inside of the card for a finishing touch.



I hope you've had a Wow! holiday and wish you a New Year FILLED with good things. Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.