Community Favorites

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Graduation Memories

Graduation season is upon us and waning fast!  My 1st nephew just completed his commencement!  I thought I would share a special memory book I made for my sister to add her favorite photos to.

I love the idea of putting captions and quotes because they lead down the road of memories before the perfect photo or written memory is added in.  I picture photos of childhood friends and events in these pages, as well as things from the actual graduation night and celebrations.

I made each card to insert into the pocket pages and left a little tab on most of them.  This way the cards can be moved around and configured the way the recipient wants.

Unity Stamp Company came out with a great graduation poem.  I took a line from it to top the page of each section of the book, kind of a way to lead you through the book and inspire more photos and journaling.
An ornate envelope is in the back of the book and poked inside are lots of little stamped embellishments to use on top of the pockets or slip inside.  Things like fussy cut tassels, cameras, various frames, a couple of sayings and lots of stars (that's part of the school's symbols) ~ to hold text, frame a photo, accent etc.  I place a couple on top of the plastic throughout the book just as an example to inspire personalization.
 

              

What a blessed season of excitement and hope! Good Luck grads, & parents, God Bless  💖                                        All stamped images are available at Unity Stamp Company except for the following:  USA Map & sentiment,  Matthew & Jeremiah quotes from PaperTrey Ink --Say cheese camera, & tassel from  Inkadinkado -- Diploma, "Class of" & grad cap from Stampin' Up! Dies are from many various manufacturers! If you really want to know message me & I'll get you the info!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.