Community Favorites

Saturday, July 16, 2016







My favorite Blog is probably Word Art Wednesday!  Every week they have new and inspirational AND FREE Scripture/Word Art! 


Oh, it is always just so lovely!  There is also a wonderful article to go with the selected scripture. EVERY WEEK they have a new card making challenge and I recommend you check it out ;)


Here is my card for this weeks challenge!  I love Proverbs 31. One of my girl friends read it from a bible translation that differs from my NAS and it was even more like poetry !  In any case, I hope this card inspires you to check out the scripture.


Supplies & insights:


Rubber Stamps https://www.unitystampco.com/shop/butterfly-garden-sw-kit/


Large round image cut out with circle die. Stamped in Stampin' Up Crumb Cake & accented with Baked Brown Sugar.  Colors Dry Brushed on small areas and gold "pearls" applied to center of large flowers.  To make sure the under stamping of the butterfly border was in the right place I used Stampin' Up!'s stamp positioner & embossed the pink portion with a border embossing folder Bit of Paisley from Cuttlebug https://shop.cricut.com/en_us/catalog/product/view/sku/2001294

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.