Community Favorites

Monday, May 16, 2016

Rain on Sunday

Good Morning everyone!!  I have to admit that the tulip photo was taken a couple of day ago in the sunshine, but I love the bright hope that it gives :) 







Currently it is more like this!!!  If you look closely you will see the line in the yard indicating that I Did Not succeed in finishing the lawn mowing!! My crazy teens decided that a thunder storm was the perfect opportunity to enjoy sitting on the deck!!!  I couldn't even get close to the screen door with the camera because there was so much rain coming in! 



As for Sampson, don't be fooled ~ he loves the water, & it was plenty warm outside!  He worked the sympathy card pretty hard, I couldn't stop laughing.  The final humiliation, I snapped this picture!! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Pentecost Sunday, celebrating the day that Christ rose into the heavens in Ever Lasting Glory.  We had a wonderful day of popcorn, movies, conversation and reading.  That's one of my favorite things about rainy days, no good for farming!






You can always click photos to view enlarged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.