Community Favorites

Monday, May 23, 2016

Graduation Week . . . . .

Stampin' Up! "Tassel Time"
Graduation week begins!!  I feel like I'm forgetting something but I don't think that feeling will go away until Sunday morning!!  My first born is heading off into the world!  You can follow her career here: https://www.facebook.com/Madison-Falk-Photography-606872936114757/?fref=ts




She is an amazing young woman with an amazing future in front of her <3  (no bias here!!)


No other posts this week :(  But I will leave you with some pretty images from Unity Stamp Co that I've water colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I've never water colored before so they must be easy to use!!  I am in love with the results.  Hope you enjoy, plus I would be happy to do a quick tutorial for anyone who is unsure where to start.  I got my inspiration from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPycbxfUl-Y


Soon to be Graduation Cards!! Used School Colors on a couple of them


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.